- Self-catered accommodation agreements run for 39 weeks and include the winter and spring vacations
- Bed and bistro agreements run for 31 weeks and do not include the winter and spring vacations
- Bed and flex agreements run for 37 weeks and include part of the winter vacation and all of the spring vacation
- Fees are payable at the start of each period
- Undergraduate agreements are from Saturday 18 September 2021 until Saturday 18 June 2022. Accommodation agreements can be accessed through your MyAccommodation account
- Kent and Medway Medical School (KMMS) student accommodation is offered on a different contract length to match your academic term dates. Visit the KMMS accommodation webpage for prices and more information.
|39 week occupancy (273 nights)||
18/09 - 01/01
01/01 - 01/04
01/04 - 18/06
|Park Wood Houses (5 bed)||£1,936.20||£1,659.60||£1,438.32||£5,034.12|
|Park Wood Houses (6 bed)||£2,233.35||£1,914.30||£1,659.06||£5,806.71|
|Park Wood Flats (en-suite rooms)||£2,963.10||£2,539.80||£2,201.16||£7,704.06|
|Park Wood Flats (twin en-suite rooms*)||£1,521.45||£1,304.10||£1,130.22||£3,955.77|
|Darwin College (rooms)||£1,922.55||£1,647.90||£1,428.18||£4,998.63|
|Darwin College (large rooms)||£2,233.35||£1,914.30||£1,659.06||£5,806.71|
|Tyler Court A (en-suite rooms)||£2,759.40||£2,365.20||£2,049.84||£7,174.44|
|Tyler Court B / C (en-suite rooms)||£2,963.10||£2,539.80||£2,201.16||£7,704.06|
|Keynes Flats (en-suite rooms)||£2,963.10||£2,539.80||£2,201.16||£7,704.06|
|Keynes Flats (extra large en-suite rooms)||£3,156.30||£2,705.40
|Turing Flats (large en-suite rooms)||£2,963.10||£2,539.80||£2,201.16||£7,704.06|
|Turing Flats (extra large en-suite rooms)||£3,156.30||£2,705.40||£2,344.68||£8,206.38|
|Woolf College (en-suite rooms)||£2,963.10
*Please note, twin room rates are per person.
|Bed and Bistro|
|31 week occupancy (217 nights)||18/09 - 18/12||15/01 - 09/04||07/05 - 18/06||Total|
|Keynes (en-suite rooms)||£3,141.32||£2,899.68||£1,449.84||£7,490.84|
|Becket Court (en-suite rooms)||£3,141.32||£2,899.68||£1,449.84||£7,490.84|
|Becket Court (large en-suite rooms)||£3,503.50||£3,234.00||£1,617.00||£8,354.50|
Price includes breakfast and dinner during term time.
|Bed and Flex|
|37 week occupancy (261 nights)||18/09 - 22/12||03/01 - 01/04||01/04 - 18/06||Total|
|Eliot College (rooms)||£1,975.05||£1,829.52||£1,621.62||£5,426.19|
|Eliot College (large rooms)||£2,200.20||£2,038.08||£1,806.48||£6,044.76|
|Rutherford College (rooms)||£1,975.05||£1,829.52||£1,621.62||£5,426.19|
|Rutherford College (large rooms)||£2,200.20||£2,038.08||£1,806.48||
Includes dining options at multiple outlets across campus, seven days a week during term time.
- Most postgraduate accommodation agreements run for 52 weeks from Saturday 18 September 2021 until 10am on Wednesday 14 September 2022.
- If you are undertaking a shorter academic programme, 39 week contracts (running from Saturday 18 September 2021 until Saturday 18 June 2022) are available in Woolf College and contracts for less than 39 weeks are available in Darwin Houses.
- Contract lengths are fixed per area so only apply for accommodation that matches your academic course length.
- Fees are payable at the start of each period, in three/four instalments.
|Self-catered 52 week occupancy (361 nights)||18/09 - 01/01||01/01 - 01/04||01/04 - 01/07||01/07 - 14/09||Total|
|Woolf College (en-suite rooms)||£2,329.95||£1,997.10||£2,019.29||£1.664.25||£8,010.59|
|Woolf College (large en-suite rooms)||£2,709.00||£2,322.00||£2,347.80||£1,935.00||
|Woolf College (studios)||£2,841.30||£2,435.40||£2,462.46||£2,029.50||£9,768.66|
|Darwin Studio Flats (en-suite single/double)||£3,708.60
|Keynes Studio Flats (en-suite single/double)||£3,708.60
|Self-catered 39 week occupancy (273 nights)||18/09 - 01/01||01/01 - 01/04||01/04 - 18/6||Total|
|Woolf College (en-suite rooms)||£2,963.10||£2,539.80||£2,201.16||£7,704.06|
|Self-catered under 39 weeks occupancy (under 273 nights)||18/09 - 01/01||01/01 - 01/04||01/04 - 18/06||Total|
|Darwin Houses (rooms)||£2,160.90||£1,852.20||£1,605.24||£5,618.34|
Please note that prices may be subject to amendment.
For 2021/22 - residential (undergraduate and postgraduate) students and commuting first year undergraduate students studying at the Canterbury campus will be provided with a 'Premium Plus' sports membership with Kent Sport.