Membership terms and conditions
Please click on the relevant button to the right to download the Kent Sport membership terms and conditions, for student, staff, public and alumni.
When you join Kent Sport you will need to sign and date the relevant terms and conditions and return the completed document to reception at the Sports Centre or the Pavilion.
For details of benefits and prices visit Memberships.
One month membership terms
- One month offer only available on Gold memberships
- Gold adult £35.50
- Gold junior £28 (16 to 18 year olds and/or those in full-time education)
- Under 16's £3.90 per person per activity
- Available to purchase from 1 April to 30 April inclusive. Purchases not valid from 1 May (Easter membership only)
- Payment is required in full at time of purchase
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer
- Kent Sport reserves the right to refuse entry
- Kent Sport reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time
- Over 16's are required to take their own junior membership
- Children under 16 are not permitted in the fitness suite
- Children must be accompanied by an adult member at all times
- Kent Sport members are responsible for the conduct and behaviour of their children at all times
- No back-to-back bookings allowed
- All other standard terms and conditions apply, please see the links above