We are now:
- Operating on normal opening hours
- Allowing up to 1 hour 45 minutes for gym sessions
- Allowing use of changing rooms, showers, and lockers along the main hallway
- Offering one squash court at the Sports Centre
- No longer operating a one-way system and dedicated entry and exits
- No longer requiring face masks, still highly advisable in common areas
While many restrictions have now ended, some are still in place. See our Coronavirus webpage for guidance on using Kent Sport facilities.
Sports Centre - now open
The gym has now reopened. Book your cardio or weights/resistance session online. Indoor sports and indoor classes are now open.
Monday to Friday (Gym opens at 7am)
|9am to 10pm||9am to 9pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5pm||9am to 5pm|
|Sunday||10am to 5pm||10am to 5pm|
The Pavilion - now open
The Pavilion has opened for outdoor sports, book your session online. The Indoor Tennis and Events Arena is now bookable.
Monday to Friday
|9am to 10.30pm||9am to 9pm|
|Saturday||9am to 7.30pm||9am to 5.30pm|
|Sunday||9am to 10pm||9am to 7pm|
The Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic
Currently offering face-to-face and online consultations. Appointment times are available on request, please visit the Physiotherapy webpage for more information.
Appointment times - March 2021
- Monday – 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm
- Wednesday – 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Friday – 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
The Pavilion Café Bar - Currently closed
The Pavilion Cafe Bar is currently only available to hire. Contact us for details.
Sports Café at the Sports Centre - Currently closed
The Sports Cafe at the Sports Centre is closed until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience.