Discounts in Canterbury
Find out how you can start saving in Canterbury...
- Totum card - get your Totum card from Kent Union and start saving in restaurants, shops and much more, including discounts in Essentials on campus.
- Kent Sport student membership - value for money membership at our on-campus, multi-million pound sports centre.
- Travel discounts- see how you can start saving on your travel.
- Residents' app - start saving at local attractions, shops and restaurants.
- Student tickets at the Gulbenkian - watch amazing films, theatre and musical performances for a discount price.
Discounts in Medway
Find out how you can start saving in Medway...
- Totum card - get your card from GK Unions and start saving in restaurants, shops and much more.
- Leisure pass - enjoy cheap membership at local gyms and leisure centres.
- Travel discounts - see how you can start saving on your travel.
- Residents' card - start saving at local attractions, shops and restaurants.
- Free admission to Chatham Dockyard - for you and discounted admission for up to five guests when you present your student ID.
Do you need to pay council tax as a student?
As a student you may not have to pay council tax.
University fees discounts
Kent recognises the family and personal loyalty shown by registration on multiple degrees by siblings, children of alumni, husbands and wives studying together, or alumni studying for additional degrees when privately funded.
We offer a £1,000 Graduate School Scholarship to Kent graduates, who have finished their undergraduate studies in the previous academic year (excluding those awarded foundation degrees, HNCs, HNDs or postgraduate degrees) and who are going straight into postgraduate study.