- The fastest and most convenient way to pay
- Pay from anywhere in the world
- Receive immediate confirmation
- Secure payment method
- Set up an instalment plan for tuition or accommodation
- Update your card details on a current instalment plan
- Your Kent ID number is required to make a payment online
Convera Global Pay
Please note that Convera GlobalPay for Students powered by our partner, Convera Business Solutions, is the only authorised agent of the University to arrange the transfer of payments to the University.
- Rate quoted held for 72 hours
- Full payment amount received by the University of Kent
- Payment can be easily identified and allocated by the University
- Secure and quick way to make payment
Euro Pay (Brussels and Paris student payments)
If studying at the Brussels or Paris campus you can make an online payment using Euro Pay.
Direct bank transfer
When making a bank transfer please make sure to reference your Kent ID number and name so we can identify your payment.
Canterbury, Medway and KMMS students
University of Kent bank details:
Canterbury City Centre Branch
11 The Parade
|60 - 04 - 27
|University of Kent
Please be aware when paying by an international bank transfer you will incur bank charges both in the UK and originating bank. These fees need to be paid by the student, for UK fees please see below and contact your own bank for details on their charges.
|Online banking, branch banking and fax
£101 or above - £7