What it offers
SharePoint Online is a space to store and collaborate on documents and other content. You can make use of its powerful document management capabilities to create workflows and automate tasks.
- Document libraries with built-in document management features to tag and organise content
- Custom lists/databases to store and search information
- Create basic web or wiki pages with images and design options
- Project management apps such as task lists and timelines
Why we have two SharePoints
The University has used SharePoint 2013 for a few years, and it will continue to run until December 2021.
SharePoint Online is new, and as such offers new features and an improved, modern appearance.
Request a SharePoint site
Contact us to request a SharePoint 2013 site - SharePoint Online sites aren't available yet.
Proactive support to move from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online will be available in early 2021.
Security and sensitive data
Read this security and sensitive data advice if you're storing sensitive data, and/or if you want to extra security to your Microsoft 365 account.
Help and feedback
Ask us a question
- Join the weekly Wednesday drop-in, 14:00 - 15:00
- Get in touch to ask for help or give us feedback