The Credit Framework for Taught Programmes was approved by Senate on 28 November 2001.
There is a systematic process of review of this Credit Framework. The date of the current version is shown on each published document.
Please refer to QA News for details of changes.
- Credit Framework for Taught Programmes
- Credit Framework Appendix 1: Classification of Honours Degrees for Students Admitted to the University up to and Including 2010-2011
- Annex 1: Glossary of Terms
- Annex 2: Qualification Level Descriptors
- Annex 3: Limits on Credit Transfer and/or APE/CL
- Annex 4: Minimum Credit Requirements for Awards
- Annex 5: Alternative Exit Awards
- Annex 6: Marking
Appendix 1 Annex 6: Marking (Flow Chart)
- Annex 7: Resit Marks
- Annex 8: Viva-Voce Examinations
- Annex 9: Mitigation of Extenuating Circumstances (Concessions)
Appendix 1 Annex 9: Conventions for the Mitigation of Extenuating Circumstances
Appendix 2 Annex 9: Extensions to Coursework Deadlines
- Annex 10: Academic Discipline: Procedures
Appendix 1 Annex 10: Academic Discipline: Procedures (Flow Chart)
Appendix 2 Annex 10: Guidelines on Interpreting Annex 10 Section 1.6
- Annex 11: European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
- Annex 12: Assessment and Classification Conventions for HNC/HND Programmes
- Annex 13: Appeals against Recommendations of Boards of Examiners
- Annex 14: Procedures for Periods of Study Abroad