As part of the enrolment process we need you to upload a passport-style photo that must meet certain requirements. This photo will be on your KentOne card for the whole period of your studies and cannot be changed.
If you experience problems uploading your photograph, it can be emailed to GettingStarted@kent.ac.uk. Please ensure you state your name, the campus where you will be studying and your Kent ID number on the email.
Your photo must meet the following criteria
How to resize your photo
- A recent close-up colour photo of your head and shoulders against a white background
- The photo must not be cropped
- The photo should show you dressed appropriately
- The file size of the photo must be between 1 to 100kb in size, preferably with the dimensions of 286 (horizontal) X 388 (vertical) pixels, and no greater than 500 by 500 pixels.
- The file name does not matter, as long as it is in .jpg format