Partner College students

Congratulations! You are one of many students studying for a University of Kent award at one of our partner colleges.

When you start your course, you need to enrol with your college and the University in order to secure your place.  We'll let you know when you can begin the enrolment process so look out for your 'How to Enrol' email in your applicant portal in-tray. It's essential that you complete your enrolment as soon as possible.

Students studying for University partner college qualifications have access to a range of services depending on their course. More details are available from your college.

If you experience any difficulty in finding or using the services of the University of Kent please contact your Partnership Development Officer who will be able to help you.

Last updated