Central Student Administration

Change of address

All students are personally responsible for ensuring that the University holds accurate information about them throughout their period of enrolment. If you fail to do so the University cannot be held responsible if you receive incorrect correspondence from us or other agencies which may support your education.

University regulations

It is a University regulation that all students not living in a college must update their term-time address / telephone number via the Student Data System. This applies whether students live at home, in lodgings or at a campus address other than their College.

How to change your address or other personal details

  • To change your permanent or emergency contact address, please email csao@kent.ac.uk.
  • To change your term-time address, login to the Student Data System.
    Within the My Details section, click My Record, then update your details as required.

Please note: changes do not take effect immediately, and it will take up to three working days for your record to be updated.



Ensuring your details are correct

Keeping your details up-to-date allows us to contact you in an emergency, and ensures that transcripts, exam timetables and other documents are sent to the right place.


University of Kent - © University of Kent

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T: +44 (0)1227 764000

Last Updated: 31/07/2017