Check your Modules
Once you have selected your preferred modules you can view them via SDS by selecting ‘Details & Study’ and then ‘My Modules - Details’.
For each module you will be able to view:
- the module code
- the module title
- whether is it optional, compulsory or elective
- the campus it at which it is taught
- whether it contributes to your programme
- the number of credits it is worth
- the module status - registered or unconfirmed.
- the year the module is taught and examined in.
You can view more details about the module by clicking on the 'More Details' button.
Please note that it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure that you are registered for the required number of credits and the correct modules for your programme of study.
Elective and optional modules for the forthcoming academic year will show as unconfirmed until students' module preferences have been reviewed by Schools.
Once the timetable has been released your personal timetable can be accessed via the Student Guide.
Please note, it is your responsibility to check your timetable to ensure your modules DO NOT clash.