Staff devices are either a Staff Managed PC or Staff Standard Laptop. If so, it will say when you login or press the CTRL + ALT + Delete keys together to lock the device.
Get started using your staff device
- To access files and print, you may need to map a drive and install a printer.
- To use Outlook for your staff email open Microsoft Outlook. The setup process should run: choose Microsoft Exchange if asked for the mail service/type.
- Turn your PC off overnight and at weekends to save power and ensure that automatic Windows updates can be applied.
Using teaching PCs
Finding software on staff devices
- To add new software: click Start, then search for and select Software Center
- Once open, click Applications
- Click on the software you want from the list, and click Install
Find out all the ways you can get in touch: