The Arrivals Hub is now closed, but you can still visit Nexus in the Templeman Library or book an appointment with the Student Immigration Compliance Team to collect your Biometric Residence Permit.
How can Nexus help me?
Nexus can help with any query and will signpost you in the right direction. In Nexus you will find the following support services:
- Careers and Employability Service
- Central Student Administration
- College and Community Life
- IT and Library support
- Kent Union
- Student Support and Wellbeing
You are also able to collect your KentOne ID card and pick up a free lanyard. Please allow 48 hours between enrolling online and collecting your ID card from Nexus.
The below teams can help you from 9.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday.
Find us: Medway Building
- Advice and support for tuition payments
Medway Student Administration
Find us: Gillingham Building main reception
- Advice and support for Enrolment and Registration
- KentOne student ID card collection
- Qualification checks
- Status letters
- Council tax exemption letters
- Advice on Online Module Registration
- Biometric Residence Permit collection
Student Support and Wellbeing
Find us: Gillingham Building room G0-05
- Support (including academic adjustments) for students with specific learning difficulties, chronic conditions, and disabilities
- Support regarding psychological, emotional or mental health issues
Student Learning Advisory Service
Find us: Gillingham Building room G0-09
- Study skills and support for writing, maths, assignment and revision