Your student ID (Partner College students)

The information on this page is for new students on a franchised or validated plus course at Canterbury College or North Kent College.

If you are a new student studying at the University of Kent and you have a query about your student ID card, please visit our 'Where is my student ID' page or contact us at 

Partner college students studying for Franchised University of Kent qualifications are able to access facilities at both the Canterbury and the Medway campuses of the University. However, before you can do this you need to obtain a University of Kent student ID card (the KentOne card) and agree to abide by the relevant regulations of the University.

Once you have completed your enrolment and emailed or sent your photograph to the University, your ID card will be posted to your home address. If you do not receive your card, please contact your Partnership Development Officer.

Please take care of your card as there may be a replacement charge if you lose it, unless proof can be provided that it was stolen.

If you are studying on a Validated Plus programme you will receive an Associate Student card, once you complete the enrolment process and upload a photograph. This card allows you access to the library (but not borrowing rights) and to other specific University services. More details are available from your college.

Last updated