- Use the Sherpa Juliet database to check funders’ requirements on Open Access, publication and data archiving.
- Read the University's Open Access policy (pdf).
- See our guide on Research England’s Open Access requirements for the REF and use our REF Assisted Deposit Service to help you comply.
The following funders have a preference for immediate Open Access:
· NIHR - Use our Check before you choose workflow to help you comply with the NIHR Open Access policy
· Wellcome Trust - Use our Check before you choose workflow to help you comply with the Wellcome Open Access policy
· UKRI – Use our Check before you Choose workflow to help you comply with the UKRI Open Access policy
· Cancer Research UK
· European Research Council (ERC)
· Horizon 2020 (European Commission)
Please contact email@example.com for guidance on how to comply with any of these Open Access policies.
Research support links
Need research support or advice? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions
For further information see UKRI New Open Access Policy: Any Questions? which answers your questions about the UKRI policy changes.
Find out all the ways you can get in touch.