Student Finance

EU Undergraduate Funding

European Union students applying for university places in the 2018/19 academic year will still have access to student funding support.

Further information is available on the SLC website

If you’re a student from another EU country, you can apply for financial help with the cost of tuition in England. Additional help may also be available to migrant workers from an EEA (European Economic Area) country or Switzerland, or if you have been resident in the UK for 5 years or more prior to the start of your course. Please click on the link “Government Funding”, below, to find out more.

EU students in financial hardship may be able to apply for a short term loan or to the European Financial Support Fund.

Please visit the links below for more information.





Finance Department, The Registry, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ

Contact us - Students | Staff | External, or Fax: +44(0)1227 827024

Last Updated: 04/06/2018