- peer talk therapies where members initiate or join forums on topics ranging from depression and anxiety to relationship issues, work stress, abuse, self-harm and eating disorders
- peer support and networks where students make ‘friends’ to create a support network as a reference group, source of motivation and a means to improve self-awareness
- creative therapies employing art and writing therapies where members express themselves are posted to TogetherAll where they can choose to share and discuss the underlying ‘story’
- brief counselling providing immediate 24/7 support from Guides who are trained counsellors
- 24/7 guided groups that are based in therapeutic approaches such as interpersonal therapy and cognitive behaviour therapy
In order to gain access to this service click on the TogetherAll link and sign-up using your Kent email address.
Simply use your Kent email address to access this service for free: