What is Togetherall?
Togetherall is a Care Quality Commission registered service recognised nationally through awards by the NHS and is a safe environment overseen by qualified therapists.
Student Support and Wellbeing provide free access to Togetherall for Kent students.
- Peer talk therapies where members initiate or join forums on topics from depression and anxiety to relationship issues, work stress, abuse, self-harm and eating disorders.
- Peer support and networks where students make ‘friends’ to create a support network as a reference group, source of motivation and a way to improve self-awareness.
- Creative therapies such as art and writing where members express themselves are posted to Togetherall where they can choose to share and discuss the underlying ‘story’.
- Brief counselling providing immediate 24/7 support from Guides who are trained counsellors.
- 24/7 guided groups that are based in therapeutic approaches such as interpersonal therapy and cognitive behaviour therapy.
How to access Togetherall
To access this service:
- Click on the Togetherall link