Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(4)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(4)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. John's Audit(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Christ Church Gateway(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(2)
- Church of England, Livings and Benefices(2)
- Halford Bequest Fund(2)
- World War, 1939-1945--Civil defence, Canterbury(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Archaeological Finds(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Honorary(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Minor(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. Catherine's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral--Request for Cathedral Stone(1)
- Governors of Queen Anne's Bounty (Great Britain)(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Cantuarian (School Magazine)(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Classrooms(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Commutation scheme(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)--Walpole Collection of Manuscripts(1)
- Stone-in-Oxney and Appledore (England)--Union of Benefices(1)
- type script(4)
These filters define your current search;
click on a filter to remove. Or
Start a new search
Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 25th March, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the February Monthly Meeting - Precincts 29; Saxon pocket sundial; Burgate 21A - Mr. Chissell; Undercroft of Howley Library; Christ Church Gateway; Vergers' gowns. Pigeons. Salary of Organist. Salary of Precentor. F. J. Millen. Halford Bequest. Burgate 11/12. Burgate 21C. Palalce Street 44. Rev. G. W. Lampe. Meister Omers. Living of Deopham. Q.A.B. (Powers) Measure, 1937. East Horsley, sale of [Cromwellian] flagons. New Statutes. New Music. Cathedral key and postern keys. Hammond organ wiring. Office duplicator. Letter of thanks from Miss Poole.
Minutes of the April Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Wednesday, 26th April, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting - Deopham; Saxon pocket sundial; Rev. G. W. Lampe; Choir School. The Greater Chapter. Minutes of the Estates Committee, 14th April, 1939 - Christ Church Gate; Friends' Festival; Westcliffe Chancel; Air raid precautions. Ceremonial and use at the Eucharist. Installation fees. Seats in Cathedral for Bishops. Caution money. Burgate 12. Burgate 29/30. Sun Street 14/16. Bell Harry Tower. Salary of Precentor. Salary of Organist. Choir School piano. Number of lay clerks. Cathedral printing. Undercroft of Howley Library. Cathedral flowers. Choir School fees outstanding. King's School account. Rev. Dr. C. S. Phillips.
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 27th October, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting - Choir School; Windows in Cathedral. Protection of Cathedral [A.R.P, air raid precautions]. Division of tithe arrears. Open trenches. Choir School - Refrigerator; Houseman; Cooking arrangements. Chapter works staff. Precincts 11D. Organ. Armistice Day and Sunday. South-west door. Responsibility of Vice-Dean during an air raid. Bell Harry Tower. Canons' scarves. Chronicle of the Friends. Celebrations. Intercession services. Chapter estate. Includes pencilled annotations.
St. John's Audit, "being a general Chapter of the Cathedral and Metropolitical Church of Christ Canterbury", held on Wednesday, 23rd, and continued on Friday, 25th, and Saturday, 26th June, 1937. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the May Monthly Meeting. Bargrave organ. Sellindge. Lower Halstow. Library; hot plate. S. Thackray. Mr. Staple. Seasalter. Cathedral boilers and Choir heating. Insurance of box for communion breads. Cathedral plate insurance. Cathedral flowers. Midday communions. Sacrist's requisition for cassocks. private meeting. Precincts roads. Mr. Gilbert's reminiscences. Cloister garth. King's School commutation and new classrooms. St. Benet, Stepney. Burgate 18. Choir School; Halford Bequest. Cathedral Stone for Walsingham. Photographs and drawings by George Austin. St. Michael's, Sittingbourne - chancel repair. Stone-in-Oxney. Precincts 23. Mr. Helmore. Chapter accounts. Appropriation account. Budget 1937/8. Corporators' drawings. Adoption of accounts. Cathedral alms fund. Precentor's and Sacrist's account. Residences. Statutes. Organist's requisition. Precincts 19 and 21. Precincts 26.