at our Open Days
The Shirley Foundation made grants of more than £60m before it closed in 2018. The archives contain papers relating to the projects funded by the Shirley Foundation, as well as material relating to the strategic direction, governance and administration of the Foundation, and includes both paper and digital files.
- Project files (1994-2018)
- Minutes of Trustees Meetings (1996-2018)
- Annual Reports (1997-2018)
- 10 year review of the Shirley Foundation (2006)
- Report on the impact of the Shirley Foundation (2018)
- Speeches given by Dame Stephanie Shirley (1997-2018)
- Press articles and newspaper reports about Dame Stephanie Shirley and the Shirley Foundation
- Publications and reports relating to autism
- Papers relating to the Kingwood Trust
- Papers relating to the National Autism Project 2015-2017
- Papers relating to the Prior’s Court Foundation
This collection is currently partially catalogued – please contact us if you would like more information about the collection at email@example.com.