Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Christ Church Gateway(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Thefts and Vandalism(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services--Broadcasts(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Vergers(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral--Request for Cathedral Stone(1)
- Canterbury Festival(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Choral Society(1)
- type script(3)
Minutes of the July Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 30th July, and continued on Tueaday, 2nd August, 1938. The following items were discussed - Minutes of St. John's Audit and special meeting. Choir School Committee minutes. Chorister's gowns. South door. Choir School - headmaster (Mr. Pare appointed); dilapidations; Mr. Link; meat contract; Mr. Charles' furniture; scholarships; text books; assistant master; Mrs. Crossley; Mr. Pare's agreement. Littlebourne Chancel. Precincts lighting. Air raid precautions. Bell Harry turrets. Hammond organ. Precnicts 11E. Palace Street 52. Precincts 26 and 27. Wax Chamber. Loudspeakers in Nave. Flowers sink in Crypt. Cathedral laundry. Prayer and hymn books. Burgate 20. Precincts 18 - dilapidations. Time of weekday Evensong. Residences. Cathedral electricity supply. Cathedral key. Halford bequest. Precincts 15 - bastion; report of Sir Charles Peers. Seasalter. Westcliffe Chancel. Throwley Chancel. Palace Street 40. Palalce Street 56. Outstanding accounts. Floodlightin Christ Church Gate. Burgate 10B. Application for stained glass. Precincts 5. Sun Street 17 Great Cloister.
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 14th April, 1939. The following items were discussed - South door. Cathedral plans. Christ Church Gate. Annual accounts. Halford bequest. Choir School. Chapter office - duplicator; Staff. Friends' Festival. Westcliffe Chancel. Ait raid precautions. District Nursing Association. Palalce Street 44. New Statutes.
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 17th November, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting. Mr. Clegg. Mrs. Sopwith. Altar frontals. Religious Drama Society. King's School Choral Society. Heating of the Choir. Friends' postcard table. Foreens scheme finance. Choir School houseman. Bell Harry Tower. Chronicle of the Friends. M. Pierce, Verger. Cushion for seats in Choir. Choir - M. Purrott; Day-boys; Holidays; Broadcasting; Tenor lay clerk. Funeral fees. New Statutes. Precincts trees. Broad Street 81. French Church. Vergers' bonus. King's School, interest. St. Catherine's Audit.