Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Honorary(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. Catherine's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. John's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Christ Church Gateway(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Church of England, Livings and Benefices(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
- type script(2)
Minutes of the April Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Wednesday, 26th April, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting - Deopham; Saxon pocket sundial; Rev. G. W. Lampe; Choir School. The Greater Chapter. Minutes of the Estates Committee, 14th April, 1939 - Christ Church Gate; Friends' Festival; Westcliffe Chancel; Air raid precautions. Ceremonial and use at the Eucharist. Installation fees. Seats in Cathedral for Bishops. Caution money. Burgate 12. Burgate 29/30. Sun Street 14/16. Bell Harry Tower. Salary of Precentor. Salary of Organist. Choir School piano. Number of lay clerks. Cathedral printing. Undercroft of Howley Library. Cathedral flowers. Choir School fees outstanding. King's School account. Rev. Dr. C. S. Phillips.
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 27th October, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting - Choir School; Windows in Cathedral. Protection of Cathedral [A.R.P, air raid precautions]. Division of tithe arrears. Open trenches. Choir School - Refrigerator; Houseman; Cooking arrangements. Chapter works staff. Precincts 11D. Organ. Armistice Day and Sunday. South-west door. Responsibility of Vice-Dean during an air raid. Bell Harry Tower. Canons' scarves. Chronicle of the Friends. Celebrations. Intercession services. Chapter estate. Includes pencilled annotations.