Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(4)
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(2)
- Halford Bequest Fund(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Honorary(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. Catherine's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. John's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Stained Glass(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral--Request for Cathedral Stone(1)
- Canterbury Festival(1)
- Church of England, Livings and Benefices(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
- type script(5)
Minutes of the July Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 30th July, and continued on Tueaday, 2nd August, 1938. The following items were discussed - Minutes of St. John's Audit and special meeting. Choir School Committee minutes. Chorister's gowns. South door. Choir School - headmaster (Mr. Pare appointed); dilapidations; Mr. Link; meat contract; Mr. Charles' furniture; scholarships; text books; assistant master; Mrs. Crossley; Mr. Pare's agreement. Littlebourne Chancel. Precincts lighting. Air raid precautions. Bell Harry turrets. Hammond organ. Precnicts 11E. Palace Street 52. Precincts 26 and 27. Wax Chamber. Loudspeakers in Nave. Flowers sink in Crypt. Cathedral laundry. Prayer and hymn books. Burgate 20. Precincts 18 - dilapidations. Time of weekday Evensong. Residences. Cathedral electricity supply. Cathedral key. Halford bequest. Precincts 15 - bastion; report of Sir Charles Peers. Seasalter. Westcliffe Chancel. Throwley Chancel. Palace Street 40. Palalce Street 56. Outstanding accounts. Floodlightin Christ Church Gate. Burgate 10B. Application for stained glass. Precincts 5. Sun Street 17 Great Cloister.
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 14th April, 1939. The following items were discussed - South door. Cathedral plans. Christ Church Gate. Annual accounts. Halford bequest. Choir School. Chapter office - duplicator; Staff. Friends' Festival. Westcliffe Chancel. Ait raid precautions. District Nursing Association. Palalce Street 44. New Statutes.
Minutes of the April Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Wednesday, 26th April, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting - Deopham; Saxon pocket sundial; Rev. G. W. Lampe; Choir School. The Greater Chapter. Minutes of the Estates Committee, 14th April, 1939 - Christ Church Gate; Friends' Festival; Westcliffe Chancel; Air raid precautions. Ceremonial and use at the Eucharist. Installation fees. Seats in Cathedral for Bishops. Caution money. Burgate 12. Burgate 29/30. Sun Street 14/16. Bell Harry Tower. Salary of Precentor. Salary of Organist. Choir School piano. Number of lay clerks. Cathedral printing. Undercroft of Howley Library. Cathedral flowers. Choir School fees outstanding. King's School account. Rev. Dr. C. S. Phillips.
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 19th August, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting (the minutes of the previous meeting, on August 12th, are not included in the collection). Mrs. Crossley. Choir School heating. Appointment of sub-librarian. Loudspeakers. Choir lighting. Friends of Canterbury Cathedral. Green Court. A.R.P. (air raid precautions) and use of Crypt. Mint Yard Gate. Christ Church Gateway. Floodlighting. Mr. W. Harvey. Memorial window to Dr. Sheppard. Car parking.
- image unavailable