Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(2)
- World War, 1939-1945--Civil defence, Canterbury(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services--Broadcasts(1)
- Irish Republican Army (I.R.A.)(1)
- The Deanery(2)
Minutes of the May Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 27th May, 1939. The following items were discussed - Chapter accounts. Chancels Fund. Enthronement Fund. Dean's loan account. Plastic works in Cloisters. Appropriation accounts. Voluntary offerings. Choir School accounts. Budget 1939/40. Salaries of Precentor and organist. Corporators' drawings. Adoption of accounts. Precautions against [I.R.A.] bomb outrages. Minutes of the April Monthly meeting - Meeting of Greater Chapter; A.R.P. [air raid precautions] and W. Gardner; Seats in Cathedral for Bishops; Number of lay clerks; King's School accounts. Minutes of the Estates Committee - Precints 29; Vulcanizing machine; Cathedral fire-squad. Pathways. North entrance to the Choir. Collections for Church Schools. Use and Ceremonial. Weekly Chapter meetings.
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 24th November, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting. Religious Drama Society. Sunday Evensong. Christmas services. Friends' Council; and Friends' Chronicle. Mr. Hart. King's School. Pension fund. Forrens scheme. Burgate 15A and B. Burgate 22. Broadcasting. Organ.