Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Anti-Russian Press campaign(1)
- Camps for children(1)
- Coal Carbonisation(1)
- Johnson, Hewlett, 1874-1966--Clerical career in Manchester--Holidays for Parishioners(1)
- Johnson, Hewlett, 1874-1966--Clerical career in Manchester(1)
- Johnson, Hewlett, 1874-1966--Writings--Sermons(1)
- Johnson, Mary, Mrs., d.1931--Illness(1)
- Town Planning(1)
- Working class--Housing--Manchester(1)
- World War, 1914-1918(1)
There are 23 items assoicated with Johnson's time in Manchester. 4 of these because of their size are shelved in the Map cabinet in the Special Collectios Room itself. Three of these are News sheets from St. Margaret's Church, Altrincham which give accounts of both the Children's camps run by Hewlett and Mary Johnson,and holidays they organised for adults to the Continent. The 4th is an article by Hewlett from the periodical "The Challenge" from April 30th, 1915, entitled "By-Products of War: Fellowship", given as a sermon in Bow Church, 27th april 1915.