Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Thefts and Vandalism(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. John's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Casaubon, (Florence Estienne) Meric, Mr., 1599-1671 (scholar and divine)--Portrait(1)
- Ecclesiastical law--Great Britain--Cathedrals Measure, 1931(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
These filters define your current search;
click on a filter to remove. Or
Start a new search
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 16th July 1937. The following items were discussed - Chapter accounts. Seasalter. Cathedral roof damage - property owners' liability. Choir School - work attributable to day school; heating; equipment; fees, Peaks-Wood; refrigerator of larder. Assitant Master. Allocation of duties, Precentor and Sacrist. Cathedral Choir heating. Processional cross, and nave altar cross and candlesticks. Portrait of Archbishop Howley. Stanhope exhibition. Application for Miss Stead. Buffs Fund. Christ Church gateway - lighting. Burgate 15. Precincts 6. Precincts 21. Broad Street 81. Precincts 11E.