Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Buffs, The (Royal East Kent Regiment)(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 19th May, 1939. The following items were discussed - Palace Street 40. Precincts 29. Cathedral printing. Howley Library undercroft. Bell Harry Tower. Water Tower Garden. Salary of Precentor. Paddock Wood. Westcliffe Chancel. Friends' Programme stall. Fire-hose. Choir School - Accounts; Fees outstanding; Board wages; Fire drill at night; Clothing for boarders. Chapter annual accounts. Cathedral fire squad. Buffs Remembrance Service.