Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(2)
- Church of England, Livings and Benefices(2)
- Governors of Queen Anne's Bounty (Great Britain)(2)
- Aylsham, Kent (England)--Conveyance of Mines and Mineral Rights(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Offertory Fund(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Tithe Redemption Stock(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Vestments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral--Request for Cathedral Stone(1)
- Canterbury City Council--Town Planning Scheme(1)
- Ecclesiastical law--Great Britain--Cathedrals Measure, 1931(1)
- Ecclesiastical law--Great Britain--Leasing Acts(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Classrooms(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), New Dining Hall(1)
- Stone-in-Oxney and Appledore (England)--Union of Benefices(1)
- type script(3)
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Saturday, 14th August 1937. The following items were discussed - Precincts 3. Precincts 19. Precincts 26 and 27. Treasury. Mr. Helmore and rent in advance. Choir - room over Treasury; grand pianos; grand piano and room over treasury. Halford bequest - Mr. Sidney Dale; Stocks; Mr. Pembrook's letter, 11th August. Precincts 16; Meister Omers. Palace Street 29; Burgate improvement scheme. Christ Church gate. Precincts 14. Burgate 67. Choir School - sports ground; Mr. Charles' board; Rev. C. F. Pare's agreement; division of garden; medical attention; matron and staff; boarders and new boys; equipment; food contracts. St. Gregory-the-Great.
Minutes of the September Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Tuesday, 5th October 1937. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the July Monthly meeting. Stone-in-Oxney. Precincts 3. Precints 19. Precincts 26 and 27. Treasury. Halford bequest. Christ Church Gate. Precincts 14. Burgate 67. Choir School - Mr. Charles' board etc.; the Rev. C. F. Pare's agreement; division of garden; medical attention. St. Gregory-the-Great. King's School - contract for dining hall, and commutation. Canterbury Education Committee. Preparatory Schools' Service. Burgate 13. Burgate 28. All Hallows, Lombard Street; 22 Lime Street. Manor of Aylsham. Brenchley. Land at Seasalter. Cathedrals Measure 1931 - publication of accounts. Friends of Canterbury athedral banner. Choir School piano. Binding of Choir Music. Gift of cathedral stone. Wax Chamber. The litany. Gift of grand piano. Gifts from Women's Guild.
Minutes of the St. Catherine's Audit and Chapter, 1937, held on Thursday, 25th, and continued on Friday, 26th, and Saturday, 27th November, 1937. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the October Monthly meeting - Stone-in-Oxney; Fresco, Meister Omers; Precincts 19, iron grille; garden of Precincts 18; Exning with Landwade; Mr. Kelway, verger; Mr. Chambers, lay clerk. Lay Clerks' vestry and flower room. Extracts from Minutes of Friends' Council meeting - Precincts 3; cleaning of stone and marble; monument to Archbishop Morton. King's School commutation. Land at Seasalter. Tithe, Littlebourne. Precincts 14. Distribution of audit alms. Appointment of Receiver (T. K. Sopwith). Appointment of Treasurer (E. Hardcastle). Key audit. Cathedral alms fund. Dr. Sheppard's funeral expenses. Librarian's report. Precentor's report. Election of Precentor (J. H. A. Charles). Minor canons and period of appointment. Sacrist's report. Appointment of Sacrist (J. W. Poole). Friend's Council Meeting - Wax Chamber, safety of access; Christmas crib; levelling of the cloister garth, cleaning of west wall and treatment of ribs. King's School - headmaster's report. Kent and Canterbury Hospital. Application to keep dog. Forrens 4. Precincts 18 - dilapidations. Kneeling in choir. Cope chest. Committee of Ways and Means. Choir School Committee. New Statutes. All Saints, Maidstone; chancel. Special meeting.