Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Christ Church Gateway(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Milner Memorial Trust(1)
- type script(1)
- Precincts 22(1)
These filters define your current search;
click on a filter to remove. Or
Start a new search
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 14th January 1938. The following items were discussed - Milner memorial Trust. Leases to King's School. Tress in Deanery and Precincts 15 gardens. Cloister garth. Burgate 21B. Precincts 14E. Forrens 4. Burgate 22. Precincts 6. Burgate 25. J. A. Chambers. Treasury safe keys. Christ Church gateway, central niche. Chapter House charges. All Saints Maidstone, chancel. Choir School - Mr. Charles' appointment; contracts; prospectus. Electricity kiosk in Precincts. St. John's Chapel. Cathedrals alms. Seasalter. Cathedral handbooks. Mr. Bligh and loudspeakers. Precincts 18.