Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- type script(1)
- The Deanery(1)
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 2nd June, 1939. The following items were discussed - Visit of Sir Charles Peers. Minutes of the May Monthly meeting - Salaries of Precentor and Organist; Plastic work in Cloisters; Dean and Canons' pension fund; Voluntary offerings. Kent War Memorial wall. Chapter works staff outing. Mr. Clegg, tenor lay clerk. Tithe arrears - Minster Sheppey. Halford bequest. Palalce Street 44. Sun Street 14, 15 and 16. City wall at the Deanery and Precincts 18. Choir School Minutes - Garden; Prospectus; Typewriter and office files etc.; Assistant master; Extra accomodation; Scholarships. Tunstall Glebe. Hire of Scaffolding. Cathedral organ. Lighting of the Choir.