Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Honorary(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. Catherine's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Ecclesiastical law--Great Britain--Cathedrals Measure, 1931(1)
- type script(1)
Minutes of a Special Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 12th November 1937. The following items were discussed - Library gutters. French Church. All Saints, Maidstone - chancel. Halford Bequest accounts. King's scholars speeches; and portraity of Henry VIII. Palace Street 52. Precincts 21. Cathedral flowers. Palace Street 29. Vergers and celebration of Holy Communion. Cathedral alms fund. New statutes. Choir School. Marked "File" and signed by Hewlett Johnson.