Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(2)
- Buffs, The (Royal East Kent Regiment)(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts--Forrens 4(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Honorary(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. Catherine's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Offertory Fund(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Canterbury Festival(1)
- Canterbury. Parish of St. Gregory's(1)
- Ecclesiastical law--Great Britain--Cathedrals Measure, 1931(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Laboratory(1)
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 19th May, 1939. The following items were discussed - Palace Street 40. Precincts 29. Cathedral printing. Howley Library undercroft. Bell Harry Tower. Water Tower Garden. Salary of Precentor. Paddock Wood. Westcliffe Chancel. Friends' Programme stall. Fire-hose. Choir School - Accounts; Fees outstanding; Board wages; Fire drill at night; Clothing for boarders. Chapter annual accounts. Cathedral fire squad. Buffs Remembrance Service.
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 14th May 1937. The following items were discussed - Sun St. 17. Forrens 3. Tithe - payment for collection of arrears. Choir School. Mr. Helmore. King's School laboratory. Change of financial year. Chapter House - additional window. Undercroft of Library - fireproof ceiling and window. Cupboard in south aisle of Choir. Cathedral plate valuation. Bell Harry flood-lighting. Cathedral keys - Mr. Playfoot. Library - request for hot plate. Paddock Wood. Sellindge - application for grant. Milton Regis - main drainage. Choir School fees - S. Thackray. New Church in Canterbury.
Minutes of a Special Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 12th November 1937. The following items were discussed - Library gutters. French Church. All Saints, Maidstone - chancel. Halford Bequest accounts. King's scholars speeches; and portraity of Henry VIII. Palace Street 52. Precincts 21. Cathedral flowers. Palace Street 29. Vergers and celebration of Holy Communion. Cathedral alms fund. New statutes. Choir School. Marked "File" and signed by Hewlett Johnson.