Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Guides(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Vestments(1)
- World War, 1939-1945--Civil defence, Canterbury(1)
- The Deanery(1)
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 9th June, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting - Deans and Canons pension fund; precautions against (I.R.A.) bomb outrages; Cathedral fire squad; Meister Omers; Infirmary ruins; Tunstall Glebe; Lighting of the Choir; Diamond Proprietary Mints Ltd. Cathedral vergers ang guides. National Service. Loudspeakers. Bell Harry tower. Precincts 29. Burgate 23. Burgate 32. Cost of printing. Cassocks and surplices. Precincts 4. Mr. Tophill. Palace Street 44.