Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Church of England, Livings and Benefices(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Classrooms(1)
- type script(1)
- The Deanery(1)
Minutes of the September Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Tuesday, 22nd September 1936, and of a meeting of the same body on Thursday, 24th September. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the July Monthly Meeting. Minutes of Private Meeting of 17th September. Paddock Wood. Chapter Grant to King's School in lieue of rent reductions. Offer of Madonna. Report of the Estates Committe on the following - Tithe returns - extra assistance. Precincts 3. Sun street 23. Burgate 24, Messrs. Court. South West Transept. Japser Columns. Cloister Door; Chillenden Door. Seaselter Living. St. Stephen's, Canterbury. Lindfield, North West Wales. Littlebourne Churchyard Extension. Kneelers in Undercroft and Choir. Minor Canon Helmore. Chapter Capital Moneys, the King's School, and Ecclesiastical Commission. Tithe cases. Cathedral Stones. Dr. [Samuel] Bickersteth's pension. Vestments. Mr. Helmore. Minor Canonry - a) Mr. J. Weston; b) Mr. C. M. Barker. Statutes Meeting. S. Catherine's Audit. Resident Choir School. Dr. Palmer.