Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury. Parish of St. Gregory's(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Laboratory(1)
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 14th May 1937. The following items were discussed - Sun St. 17. Forrens 3. Tithe - payment for collection of arrears. Choir School. Mr. Helmore. King's School laboratory. Change of financial year. Chapter House - additional window. Undercroft of Library - fireproof ceiling and window. Cupboard in south aisle of Choir. Cathedral plate valuation. Bell Harry flood-lighting. Cathedral keys - Mr. Playfoot. Library - request for hot plate. Paddock Wood. Sellindge - application for grant. Milton Regis - main drainage. Choir School fees - S. Thackray. New Church in Canterbury.