Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(4)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Thefts and Vandalism(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts--Ramsay Family Vault(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Residentiary(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. Catherine's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services--Broadcasts(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Stained Glass(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Vestments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral--Request for Cathedral Stone(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Milner Memorial Trust(1)
- World War, 1939-1945--Civil defence, Canterbury(1)
- type script(4)
These filters define your current search;
click on a filter to remove. Or
Start a new search
- Canterbury Cathedral, Christ Church Gateway
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 14th January 1938. The following items were discussed - Milner memorial Trust. Leases to King's School. Tress in Deanery and Precincts 15 gardens. Cloister garth. Burgate 21B. Precincts 14E. Forrens 4. Burgate 22. Precincts 6. Burgate 25. J. A. Chambers. Treasury safe keys. Christ Church gateway, central niche. Chapter House charges. All Saints Maidstone, chancel. Choir School - Mr. Charles' appointment; contracts; prospectus. Electricity kiosk in Precincts. St. John's Chapel. Cathedrals alms. Seasalter. Cathedral handbooks. Mr. Bligh and loudspeakers. Precincts 18.
Minutes of the February Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 26th February 1938. The following items were discussed - Choir School - prospectus; Choir School Committee minutes; loss of articles; fire escape. Minutes of January Monthly Meeting and Special meeting. Welcome to Mr. Macnutt (new Canon Residentiary). Nave Stalls. In scription Sir William and lady Brenchley. Christ Church Gateway Angels. Undercroft of the Dormitory. B.B.C. contribution. Land at Seasalter. Burgate 33. Sale of postcards. Tenison throne. April Chapter meeting.
Minutes of the July Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 30th July, and continued on Tueaday, 2nd August, 1938. The following items were discussed - Minutes of St. John's Audit and special meeting. Choir School Committee minutes. Chorister's gowns. South door. Choir School - headmaster (Mr. Pare appointed); dilapidations; Mr. Link; meat contract; Mr. Charles' furniture; scholarships; text books; assistant master; Mrs. Crossley; Mr. Pare's agreement. Littlebourne Chancel. Precincts lighting. Air raid precautions. Bell Harry turrets. Hammond organ. Precnicts 11E. Palace Street 52. Precincts 26 and 27. Wax Chamber. Loudspeakers in Nave. Flowers sink in Crypt. Cathedral laundry. Prayer and hymn books. Burgate 20. Precincts 18 - dilapidations. Time of weekday Evensong. Residences. Cathedral electricity supply. Cathedral key. Halford bequest. Precincts 15 - bastion; report of Sir Charles Peers. Seasalter. Westcliffe Chancel. Throwley Chancel. Palace Street 40. Palalce Street 56. Outstanding accounts. Floodlightin Christ Church Gate. Burgate 10B. Application for stained glass. Precincts 5. Sun Street 17 Great Cloister.
Minutes of the October Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Wednesday, 26th October, 1938. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the September Chapter meeting. Chorister Killin. Nave screen. Precincts 18. Palace Street 56. Sun Street 17. Burgate 19. Burgate 21A. Roadway on North Side of Green Court. Nomination of candidates fpr Parker Exhibition. Vice-Dean and his deputy. Permission for boys to visit Bell Harry Tower. Christ Church Gateway - central niche. Cathedral keys - Miss Mills. Cathedral glass - old borders in Clerestory. Land st Seasalter. Choir School boiler insurance. Time of week-day evensong. Advent addresses. Canterbury Lectionary. Cathedral organ. New music. Vestry clock. Vergers' gowns. Alternative order of Holy Communion. Choristers' procession. Date of the St. Catherine's Audit, 1938. Mr. Barker, the agent, was absent owing to ill health.