Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Church of England, Livings and Benefices(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Classrooms(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Milner Memorial Trust(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), New Dining Hall(1)
- Oxford (Diocese)--History(1)
- type script(1)
- The Deanery(1)
Minutes of the October Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 30th October 1937. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the September Monthly meeting. Stone-in-Oxney. Precints 19. Precincts 14. Precincts 18 - division of garden. All Hallows, Lombard Street; 22 Lime Street. Bell Harry tower - turrets. Precincts 21. Cathedral oil burners. Minor canons' and organist's fees. Music and Mr. Cresswell's expenses. Redemption of Metropolitan stock. Expenses of special services. Mr. Harmer's salary. Meister Omers fresco. Burgate 10B. Palace Street 52. Precincts 12. Yard space behind Torrens 2 and 3. Cathedrals Commission. Choir School. Precincts 11A. Exning with Landwade. St. Mary, Milton Regis. Licenses of Alibi. Re-organisation of Choir. Cathedral handbooks. Christ Church Gate - statue. Cathedral arms. Library key. Brenchley tomb. Milner Memorial. Lay-clerk's vestry etc. Marked "File" and signed by Hewlett Johnson.