Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- type script(1)
These filters define your current search;
click on a filter to remove. Or
Start a new search
- World War, 1939-1945--Civil defence, Canterbury
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs
- Canterbury Cathedral Library
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 27th October, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting - Choir School; Windows in Cathedral. Protection of Cathedral [A.R.P, air raid precautions]. Division of tithe arrears. Open trenches. Choir School - Refrigerator; Houseman; Cooking arrangements. Chapter works staff. Precincts 11D. Organ. Armistice Day and Sunday. South-west door. Responsibility of Vice-Dean during an air raid. Bell Harry Tower. Canons' scarves. Chronicle of the Friends. Celebrations. Intercession services. Chapter estate. Includes pencilled annotations.