Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(2)
- Buffs, The (Royal East Kent Regiment)(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(1)
- Canterbury Festival(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 19th May, 1939. The following items were discussed - Palace Street 40. Precincts 29. Cathedral printing. Howley Library undercroft. Bell Harry Tower. Water Tower Garden. Salary of Precentor. Paddock Wood. Westcliffe Chancel. Friends' Programme stall. Fire-hose. Choir School - Accounts; Fees outstanding; Board wages; Fire drill at night; Clothing for boarders. Chapter annual accounts. Cathedral fire squad. Buffs Remembrance Service.
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 15th October 1937. The following items were discussed - Bell Harry tower - turrets. Precincts 18. Precincts 19. Precincts 21. Precincts 18 - school bell. Seasalter. Cathedral oil burners. Clergy Discipline Act, 1892; and Benefices (Ecclesiastical Duties) Measure, 1926. Old Choir School grand piano. Estates Committee. Mr. Pare's salary - dissection. Chapter finance. Minor canons and organist's fees. Includes pencilled annotations and doodle.