Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Archaeological Finds(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Thefts and Vandalism(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral--Request for Cathedral Stone(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
Minutes of the April Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Thursday, 21st April, and on Saturday, 23rd April 1938. The following items were discussed - Minutes of March Monthly Meeting. Trial of organs. Burgate 20. Burgate 22. Burgate 27. Burgate 34B. Precints 12. B.B.C. Contribution. Precincts 14E. Precints 21. Palalce Street 29 to 37. Palalce Street 59. Choir School - Mr. and Mrs. Elliott; Halford bequest; Laundry account; Mr. Pare - boarding fee; Printing pf prospectus; Cricket netting; Arrears of fees; Residence of headmaster. Cloister garth. Kent war memorial. Stand for Archiepiscopal cross. Prie-dieus for Sanctuary. Chapter investments. Box for communion breads. Cathedral music. Lower Halstow. Loss of overcoat. Lavatory under Dean's stairs. High Altar superfrontal. St. John's, Upper Norwood - request for stone. Christ Church, Canterbury, Scotstown. Nave stalls. New Statutes. Courses of addresses during Advent and Lent. Carved stone found in Cloister garth. Cloister garth.