Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Vestments(1)
- World War, 1939-1945--Evacuation of civilians(1)
- The Deanery(1)
These filters define your current search;
click on a filter to remove. Or
Start a new search
- Canterbury Cathedral, Vergers
- Canterbury Cathedral--Request for Cathedral Stone
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies
Minutes of the September Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 24th September, 1938. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the July Chapter meeting. Chorister Killin. Time of week-day services. Resindences for 1939. Precincts 15 bastion. King's School (evacuation in the event of war). Halford bequest. Mr. Spinks. Lympne Chancel. St. Catherine's Audit. Sir Charles Peers' report - plastic stone; external stonework on one bay of the Cloister; Dormitory Undercroft. Dean Wace's grave. Dr. Sheppard's grave. Choir music room. Office staff - A. G. Baker. Meister Omers. Sun Street 19. Burgate 21A. Choir School - assistant master; fire alarm system; scales for weighing boarders; postern keys. Vergers' gowns. Vestery clock. Lord's Prayer. Antiphons to the Venite. Alternative order of Holy Communion. Wire in Precincts. Notices. Mr. Halford - upkeep of grave. Domesday Monachorum. Charter of William I. Cloister west wall. Sun Street 17. Cathedral stone - Camelford. Mr. Barker. There is a draft letter from the Dean to Mr. Caroe, relating to the item "Plastic Stone", on the back of page 2.