Search/browse mill collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Architecture, Elizabethan (1)
- Cities and towns--1900-1910(1)
- Cities and towns--England--Surrey--History(1)
- City Halls--England--Surrey(1)
- Clocks and watches--Great Britain(1)
Black and white negative and print made from it of a Mill Wright, Mr S. Robert Edwards, employed by J. W. Holloway and Sons Millwrights and Engineers in Shoreham, standing outside the 'Queens Head' public house in Barns Green, West Sussex, holding a hammer, taken on 21st July 1935.