Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Kings Mill, Shipley, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 2.10.1955
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill, known as 'King's Mill' or 'Vincent's Mill' in Shipley, near Horsham West Sussex, showing a distant side view, surrounded by scaffolding during renovation work, taken from the lane on 2nd October 1955.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540610
Restoration and conservation
Buildings--Repair and reconstruction
- Accession number: 540610
- Item caption: "SHIPLEY. Sx. Renovations. Side from Lane"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540610
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury