Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Kings Mill, Shipley, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 11.3.1939
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the interior mechanism of a smock windmill, known as 'King's Mill' or 'Vincent's Mill' in Shipley, near Horsham West Sussex, showing a detail of the Bolter, or flour dresser, taken on 11th March 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540607
- Accession number: 540607
- Item caption: "SHIPLEY. Bolter. Obl. Sussex."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540607
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury