Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Gibbet Mill, Ferry Road, Rye, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 3.9.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Rye, East Sussex, known as 'Gibbet Mill', 'Tillingham Mill', 'Barry's Mill', 'Rye Windmill' or 'New Mill', showing a ~ view from the front, taken on 3rd September 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540590
- Accession number: 540590
- Item caption: "RYE. ~ Front. Sx."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540590
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury