Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Rottingdean, Brighton, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 22.9.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill in Rottingdean, near Brighton, East Sussex, showing a ~ view from the front, taken on 22nd September 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540583
- Accession number: 540583
- Item caption: "ROTTINGDEAN. ~ -Front. Obl. Sussex."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540583
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury