Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Blackdown Mill, Punnetts Town, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 26.1.1936
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill, known as 'Punnetts Town Mill', 'Blackdown Mill' or 'Cherry Clack Mill' in Punnetts Town, near Heathfield, East Sussex, showing a close up view from the yard, with no cap or sails (or sweeps), taken on 26th January 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540574
- Accession number: 540574
- Item caption: "PUNNETTS TOWN. Blackdown. In Yard. Sussex."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540574
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury