Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Saw Mill, Punnetts Town, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 11.2.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the ruins of a smock windmill saw mill in Punnetts Town, near Heathfield, East Sussex, showing a detail of the windshaft, taken on 11th February 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540571
- Accession number: 540571
- Item caption: "PUNNETTS TOWN. SAW MILL. Windshaft. Sussex."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540571
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury