Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Waterhall Mill, Patcham, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 30.7.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower windmill in Patcham, near Brighton, East Sussex, known as 'Waterhall Mill', showing a ~ view from the front, taken on 30th July 1933, including fellow mill photographer H. E. S. Simmons in the foreground.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540542
- Accession number: 540542
- Item caption: "PATCHAM. ~front SUSSEX. ... H. E. SIMMONS IN FOREGROUND"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540542
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury