Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Northiam, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 13.8.1939
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse, in Northiam, East Sussex, showing a detail of the tail pole and yoke from the side, taken on 13th August 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540514
- Accession number: 540514
- Item caption: "NORTHIAM. T/P (and) Yoke. Obl. SUSSEX."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540514
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury