Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Kipson Bank Mill, Hunston, Chichester, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 6.10.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the base of a ruined smock mill known as 'Kipson Bank Mill' in Hunston near Chichester, West Sussex, including a mill stone leaning against an exterior wall, taken on 6th October 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540451
- Accession number: 540451
- Item caption: "HUNSTON. Smock base. Obl. Sussex."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540451
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury